New Yoga Students
We Are Arizona’s Original 60 minute multi-class style Yoga Studio! *Heated and Non-Heated Classes. Introductory Offer: 1 week of unlimited yoga $25 or 2 weeks of unlimited yoga $40
Our introductory special includes Hatha, Bikram yoga, Kundalini Yoga, YinNidra,Yoga Nidra, Yin, Core Strength Flow, HOTFIIT®, Iron Sculpt, Cardio Flow, and Vinyasa Flow
This special is open to Arizona residents that are new to HotYogaU. Enjoy one week or two of unlimited yoga while you check out our beautiful odor free clean air studio and get comfortable with our class styles and times. (no sign up fee!)
On your first day:
- COME EARLY…Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled start time to register. Discuss any injuries or health issues with your teacher before class.
- Your yoga practice begins as soon as you walk in the front door and greet the friendly front desk team. Lines can sometimes be long, but by working together, arriving 15 minutes (20 for first timers) before class begins, breathing, and practicing patience, everyone will get on the mat in a timely manner.
- We share the air, please be scent, odor and smoke free.
- Wear something you are comfortable sweating in. Breathable fabric is most desirable.
- Only clear liquids allowed in yoga room.
- Come to class fully hydrated. Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you are prepared. Bring a large bottle of water with you to class or purchase chilled water at the studio.
- Come to class on an empty stomach. Most people find they need to leave at least 2 hours between their last meal and the class.
- Yoga mats and towels are required. Please bring a towel to soak up the sweat on your mat, especially if you are using a skid free yoga mat without a towel. Yoga mats and towels are available for rent or purchase at the studio.
- No glass bottles allowed.
- Only mat, towel and clear liquids are allowed in the yoga room.
- No cell phones in the yoga room.
- Please be on your mat before the teacher enters the room.
- After class please stay in savasana until instructor leaves the room.