New Yoga Students
We Are Arizona’s Original 60 minute multi-class style Yoga Studio! We offer Heated and Non-Heated Classes. Introductory Offer: 1 week of unlimited yoga $25 or 2 weeks of unlimited yoga $40
Our introductory special includes: Hatha, Hot90, Soul Awakening, Rush Hour, YinNidra,Yoga Nidra, Yin, Hot Pilates, HOTFIIT®, Iron Sculpt, HotYasa, and YogaFlow.
This special is open to Arizona residents that are new to HotYogaU. Enjoy one week or two weeks of unlimited yoga while you check out our beautiful odor free clean air studio, and get comfortable with our class styles and times. (no sign up fee!)
On your first day:
- COME EARLY…We recommend arriving 15 minutes before scheduled start time to register. We’ll have you fill out a quick registration form before taking class. Discuss any injuries, concerns, or health issues with your teacher before class begins.
- Your yoga practice begins as soon as you walk in the front door! We have friendly desk staff to answer any questions you might have. Lines can sometimes be long, but with a little patience, you’ll be on your mat before you know it.
- We share the air, so please be scent, odor and smoke free.
- Wear something you are comfortable sweating in. Breathable fabric is most desirable.
- Only clear liquids allowed in yoga room.
- Come to class fully hydrated. Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you are prepared. Bring a large bottle of water with you to class or purchase chilled water at the studio.
- We recommend coming to class on an empty stomach. Most people find they need to leave at least 2 hours between their last meal and the class.
- Yoga mats and towels are required. Please bring a towel to soak up the sweat on your mat, especially if you are using a skid free yoga mat without a towel. Yoga mats and towels are available for rent or purchase at the front desk.
- No glass bottles allowed.
- Only mats, towels and clear liquids are allowed in the yoga room.
- No cell phones in the yoga room..
- Please be on your mat before the teacher enters the room. Our yoga rooms are a quiet space, offering mediation before class. Please be respectful to those around you meditating.
- After class, please stay in savasana until instructor leaves the room. If you need to leave early, please speak with the instructor before class starts. You get the most benefit by staying for the entire length of the class.