Yoga Teacher Training
Next Training: February 19, 2022 – May 21st, 2022
Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher or simply deepening your knowledge of yoga? Join the HYU team for our next Yoga Teacher Training! HYU’s teaching faculty consists of teachers from a wide variety of yoga styles and backgrounds, and each of us look forward to passing on the essence of our lineage to you. This training will give you the skills needed to take the seat of the teacher in a variety of class styles with confidence and ease. Our training has been approved by Yoga Alliance.
Topics covered in your yoga teacher training:
- Yoga Philosophy
- 30 hours of yoga based anatomy and physiology
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Creating unique sequences
- Yoga props and modifications
- Pranayama (Breath Work)
- Yoga for special populations
- The business of being a yoga teacher
- Teaching in the heated room
- Introduction to Yin Yoga
- Introduction to Sound Healing
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Teaching private clients
- AND so much more!
One of the most valuable aspects of a YTT is the depth that it will add to your life and personal yoga practice. Our teachers will encourage you to bring your unique perspective, life experiences, and personality into your teachings. Our goal is to help you find your authentic voice as a teacher.
The HYU teacher training is an intimate experience with a maximum of 12 students allowed in each training. We have found that by capping the training at 12 students, we are able to give each person the time and attention required to become a confident and successful yoga teacher.
Dates and Times
February 19, 2022 – May 21st, 2022
Our training takes place in person at Hot Yoga University. We will meet every Tuesday and Wednesday night from 5:45pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and the last Sunday of every month 12pm-5pm (except the first weekend of training).
This training begins Saturday, February 19, 2021 from 10am-3pm and Sunday, February 20, 2021 from 12pm-5pm.
- Tuition $2,600 if paid in full at time of sign up
- Payment Plan $2,850 ($850 deposit at time of sign up, 4 monthly payments of $500)
- Books and materials $200 (you will purchase on your own from Amazon or other company)
- You can register in the Mindbody App, over the phone, or at the studio.
Included in Tuition
- Hot Yoga University Training Manual
- Free, unlimited yoga classes at HYU for the duration of your yoga teacher training
- Discounted membership after you graduate
If you have any questions please contact us via email email@example.com
Your HYU Teacher Training Crew
- Bex Richards- 200hr E-RYT Lead Trainer
- Kim Bulloch – 500hr E-RYT Lead Trainer
- Effie Densberger – 500hr E-YRT Lead Trainer
- Veronica Rose – 200hr E-RYT
- Carol Regan – 200 hour E-RYT
- Lauren Hill – PT, DPT, WCS, CYT – Anatomy and prenatal
Successful completion of this training and final certification will require you to attend all lectures, participate in group activities and discussions, complete all assignments, and attend make-up sessions if any lectures are missed.
We understand that situations in life can sometimes prevent you from attending class. Please communicate any absences you may have with your trainers so that they can make the proper accommodations for you to make up the hours missed.
Tuition and Refund Policy
- Tuition is $2,600 if paid in full at time of sign up.
- A deposit of $850 is due at time of sign up if you choose the payment plan of $2,850
- If you decide to cancel your spot in this training prior to January 18th, you will receive a refund minus a $250 cancelation fee
- If you decide to cancel your spot in this training after January 18th, you will receive a refund minus a $500 cancelation fee
- NO REFUNDS will be issued after February 19, 2022.You may transfer your balance to the next 200hr training offered.
- Notice of cancelations must be made in writing
We will have a contract acknowledgment form for you to sign at the studio. 🙂
Please fill out and submit the HYU YTT form below to begin your application process. If you have any questions, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!