HYU COVID Reopening Procedures
September 21, 2020
The entire HYU tribe has been meticulous in our preparation for reopening and will continue to do everything we can to ensure all of our students and teachers are in a safe and clean environment.
Please watch this short video and read the text below to understand the reopening procedures. We cannot wait to see you back on your mats for some much-needed yoga!
Hot Yoga University Reopening Procedures
If you have Covid, flu like symptoms or simply do not feel well…please stay home.
- Mindbody Pre-Registration is REQUIRED for class. Class size will be limited to ensure proper social distancing.
- Waitlist: Mindbody will allow you to waitlist for classes. You will receive and email in the event you are taken off waitlist and put into class. This will only work if you have updated your Mindbody profile.
- Update your Mindbody account with your current information; email address, phone number, credit card info, Covid release and general liability waiver for HYU.
- Class Cancelation policy will apply to all classes. Reservations must be cancelled within 12 hours of class time. Cancellations made within this window will be charged for the full amount of your drop-in. Monthly members will be charged $10 drop in price class is not cancelled in 12 hour window.
- Credit Card must be saved to your account as we are cashless.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of class. We ask you wait in your car until the front door is opened by a staff member. Door will be locked between classes to allow for cleaning.
- We are providing touchless check-in. Once you are checked in please drop your personal items in 1 cubbie and head straight into the yoga room with your mat and mask.
- Place center of your mat on mat marker
- Some classes will be 55 minutes vs the full 60 minutes to allow time for studio cleaning. Please check the schedule as this will only affect evening classes
- After class, please leave promptly with your mask ON…we would love to stay and chat but we gotta clean!
- Everyone must wear a mask into the studio and keep it on until you arrive on your mat in the room. Once on your mat you may take your mask off but you must remain on your mat. If for some reason you need to leave you mat during class you must put your mask back on. This includes using the restroom or water filling station.
- ALL students, teachers and staff will be Temperature checked & required to use hand sanitizer upon entry. If you have a temp of over 100.4 you will not be allowed inside the building.
- ANYONE OVER 100.4 DEGREES WILL BE ASKED TO GO HOME AND ONLY COME BACK AFTER THEY’VE BEEN FREE FROM FEVER FOR THREE DAYS
- Cough or sneeze into towel or arm
- Keep your personal items to a minimum.
- No more than 2 people in the restrooms
- Social distancing (6ft apart) at all times. Please do not congregating at door or desk
- Showers and water fountain are closed at this time. You will still be able to fill your own water bottle with the touchless fountain.
- We are unable to provide mat and towel rentals until further notice.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization procedures, including the studio floor, doors, cubbies, sinks and toilets.
- Hand sanitizing areas are set up around the studio. Please feel free to use or bring your own.
- We have installed touchless hand soap and paper towel dispensers in all bathrooms.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
With Love and Gratitude,